In a hurry or need an answer now?
Please call Phil Lepre at 215-512-5612 or Dennis McGinley (SALES ONLY!!) at 215-620-0000
ASW is headquartered at 3161 State RD Unit A3 Bensalem, PA 19020. We are located just outside Philadelphia PA and we service the Northeast corridor.
Our Headquarters is conveniently located between Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. We also serve all of the Northeast Corridor Ports.
ASW also provides temporary labor services for short or long term projects. We also provide services for many different types of Special Projects beyond the Northeast Corridor.
As the premier provider of warehousing, temporary, and temporary-to-permanent staffing options, ASW can provide hourly or incentive based solutions to fit your needs. Our incentive based services range from basic lumper Services to warehouse piece work. We also provide administrative support, supervision, and clerical assistance.
All of our solutions are designed and deployed using benchmarking and Lean Logistics from our state of the art software system.
Whether we’re loading or unloading trailers, ocean containers, railcars, or working in the warehouse, ASW always provides the right solution. No matter what solution we provide you, SAFETY & TRAINING always comes first here at ASW.
We are experts in warehousing and handling FAK (freight of all kinds) from trailers, containers, and rail cars. Our services include loading and unloading, sorting, segregating, palletizing, and shrink wrapping based on our clients needs.
Core competencies of ASW:
- Warehousing-Fulfillment, Storage, Trans loads
- Warehouses and Distribution Centers: deploying both incentive based and hourly associates
- Ports: providing associates familiar with port procedures and qualified with TWIC cards as mandated by the TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
- Special Projects: from moving entire warehouses to disassembling sortation and racking equipment, ASW can provide trained associates for any special project.
At ASW, we know how to handle cartons of all sizes, numerous SKU’s, floor loads and mixed products.
- Mitigate our client’s Workers Compensation and General Liability exposures and costs
- Eliminate employee payroll taxes and benefits costs
- Eliminate recruiting expenses
- Provide flexibility by being able to move our Associates anywhere in the warehouse
- Improved productivity through our incentive based or hourly solutions by deploying bench-marking for continuous improvement
Whether we’re loading or unloading trailers, ocean containers or railcars, or working in the warehouse, ASW always provides the right solution. And at ASW, SAFETY & TRAINING, are always first.